Home Inspection is a non-destructive examination and evaluation of the condition of a real estate property and all of its systems, through the assistance of specialized and cutting edge equipment.
It is carried out exclusively by experienced, specialized and certified personnel, and is considered indispensable before any transaction involving a home. It is an innovative service that our company is the first to introduce into Greek real estate, and provides considerable benefits and added value to all parties involved in a transaction of a real estate property, including buyers, sellers, real estate agents and tenants.
• HVAC systems (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning)
• Additional electrical installations
• Waterproofing, moisture issues
• Thermal insulation
• Doors and windows
• Structural integrity
• Leak detection
• Thermographic check
• TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) measurement in water
• Overall quality of construction
What does a
Home Inspection is a non-destructive examination and evaluation of the condition of a real estate property and all of its systems, through the assistance of specialized and cutting edge equipment. Checks adjusted to the needs of every client are carried out with our services.
• Securing your investment.
• Addressing issues and malfunctions before purchasing a home and moving into it.
• Feeling confident about your choice, as the uncertainty normally associated with buying a home is significantly reduced.
• Fully understanding the home systems’ functionality.
• Complete awareness of proper home system maintenance.
• Knowledge of system efficiency.
• Negotiating the agreed upon price.